Too Many File Cabinets? Reduce the Need by Storing Files Electronically
Overwhelmed by the number of filing cabinets in your office and never finding documents in the correct place? Our document management services can turn your quest in finding files into a quick and easy process. Our document archiving and document imaging services a part of our document management services provide ways to securely store and access indexed information 24hrs/day, 365 days/year.
As more and more offices are â€œgoing digitalâ€, our document imaging services offer a way to convert your paper records to searchable, digital images to be stored on a server, CD/DVD, Thumb-Drive, or a Hard-Drive. Whether the need is to scan all of the organizationâ€™s documents, or "scan on demand", reduce the need for additional file cabinets by storing your files electronically. While, not only just for standard sized office files, scanning can also be done for larger images with full color.
Here's how our digital imaging process works:
- Pick Up - Documents are picked up at your company's location.
- Scan - Documents are then scanned and indexed.
- Store - Scanned documents are stored online on our server, yours or we can simply burn to a CD/DVD or Thumb-Drive.
- Scan on Demand - If you only want to convert some paper documents to digital format or you want to access documents we are already storing for you, we can "scan on demand" and send your files directly to you via email attachment or via FTP.
- Retrieve - Using the index or keyword search your archived electronic documents can quickly be found and accessed by authorized personnel in your organization.
- Shred or Store - Converted documents can be shredded or even stored to provide an extra layer of protection.
For information on our digital imaging & scanning as well as other services a part of our suite of document management services, please call 716-871-7040.
Lincoln Archives is the ONLY Family Owned, LOCAL Company providing NAID AAA certified secure document shredding services and is a proud member of Lincoln Family of Companies serving the Western New York Community since 1914.
by Kathryn Turner